Thursday, September 08, 2005

Procrastination Station... all aboard.

I get inspired very easily. I get started on things eagerly. I rarely finish what I start.

But it's not my fault... honest. it's my personality type, INTP. I won't bore you with the details, but basically my enthusiam for a project takes a sharp nose dive over time. I am content to live with things as they are... unfinished. Actually, not really content, more like too lazy to do anything about it.

Why am I telling you this? Because I'm letting you know, way in advance that my posts here will be sporadic, and possibly non-exist as time goes on. I can't help it. Not my fault. I didn't do it. That's the way it is. Que sera, sera.

Inspiring first post, no?

Well, onward, upward and ever forward. Here we go.

1 comment:

RP said...

Your procrastination mission, should you choose to accept it, is to illustrate the word "smenk."