Thursday, January 25, 2007

How could I have forgotten?

In regards to my last post, my wife reminded me that she says "Hi" to me all the time and not once has she forgotten my name. I would even go as far to say that if I didn't see my wife for 17 or 18 years, she would most likely remember my name no matter how fat, grey or wrinkly I got. Of course I'd have some serious 'splainin to do about my whereabouts for those 17 or 18 years.

But the reality is, I probably wouldn't last more than 17 or 18 hours without her.

2 comments:

msfitzita said...

This totally makes up for the chatting with random women you used to know on the way to work.

Well done, good and faithful Beloved.

And ditto.
ox

Rosepetal said...

OK, I'm feeling like a voyeur.... so I'll click away now.

But you both made me smile, so thanks.